Thursday, January 11, 2007

I spent yesterday with Jessica. We watched "The Notebook," made brownies, went to the Mall, and played Halo for two hours. I got to know her mom a little better, too. She was supposed to come down tomorrow, but that didn't work out. It's completely cool, though: I'm going to get to see her every day, bright and early, starting next semester! We have a class together that starts at 8:00, so I will get to see Jessica in her "morning magic."

I've been working on my prophecy notes a lot lately. Today I finished the prophet Daniel, hitting out at around 100 pages. I'm going to post my notes using Google Documents so anyone can read them. With that said, I already have my O.T. Poetry notes up and running here. My next prophet to study is Ezekiel, then Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi (or, as Prof. Dan Dyke says, "The Italian prophet Mal-ah-chi." I'm hoping to get it done and printed off and in my binder by Saturday night, because I move back onto campus on Sunday afternoon.

I'm sorry for not having any good posts over the last few days. I've been pretty busy and, when I'm not busy, bored. So here are a few posts to look forward to:

  1. "How do we receive God's salvation?" A four-part series (of which my long-awaited repentance post is a part of).
  2. "What is God-pleasing [true] religion?" An examination of Old Testament prophetic passages.
  3. "Discipleship and Spiritual Transformation." How does discipleship interplay with spiritual transformation?

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day. Now I need to hit up the book of Ezekiel...

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...