Monday, March 09, 2009

spring break 09 has begun


I have been reading an excellent book by Dallas Willard, “Renovation of the Heart.” It is phenomenal. I read it twice while in High School, but I’ve picked it up again. This book has the potential to be life-changing. I am taking notes on it and will be posting the notes up on here as I go through.

Spring Break ’09 has begun! It should be a pretty laid-back week. I am going to spend most of it reading and contemplating and thus doing those things I know best. Tomorrow night my family and I are going to Olive Garden, Wednesday we are going to Chipotle, and Thursday I am going to my friends Rob and Mandy’s apartment for Thai food. It is nice to take a little break from school, even if I am not going to Florida, Texas, Africa, or Ireland like several of my friends.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...