Thursday, November 11, 2004

celebrating for... the heck of it

Chris Williams and I jumped in the Jeep and drove to Fudds. Chris is an awesome guy. He is hilarious. I expected it to only cost twenty bucks, but it ended up costing thirty, so that really stunk. But we sat in the round Elvis Presley booth and laughed and joked around and stuffed ourselves. I almost puked in laughter several times. It is rare that I gourge myself like I did tonight; I feel like a blimp. But such days are necessary; such days of celebration; celebrating for no reason at all except life and love and breathing on this earth. Ahh. Celebration. So sweet.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...