Thursday, November 18, 2004

School was extremely easy today; we're watching Primal Fear in psychology, it looks good. I spent some time working on 36 Hours - it feels so good to get back into a hobby, especially one so daunting. I have poured countless hours into it, and yet I am only 1/3 of the way through it. Part of me wants to make it a trilogy; another part doesn't. I don't think I will - I am constantly making revisions.

Writing is so fun, especially when it is something that interests you, and this stuff fascinates me. Once I finish it, I'm going to put it on a website, buy a URL for it, and advertise it. Two people have read through the first third and say it is AMAZING; another echoes, and that makes three. All who have read it say it's good.

I have to admit, though, that I am behind schedule; I wanted to finish the chapter 8:00 PM, but I wasn't able to because of flame small group. That's okay; flame was great, we talked about how God wants us to enjoy our lives. Yet I am pumped, because I have a beautiful ending to the chapter planned out in my head - next stop, the XP.

Good night!

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...