Monday, April 30, 2007

a mundane yet enjoyable monday

I enjoy Mondays more than most people do. It's the beginning of a beautiful new week, I don't have to work, and I get to go to my favorite class ("The Life of David"). The weather is beautiful today: the sunlight dances over every blade of grass, the birds flutter back and forth between the blossoming trees, the air feels tingly and warm against my skin, and there is not a single cloud threatening rain. I have spent the day thus far in class and working on my "Life of David" papers. My paper on David & Goliath is almost done; my paper on David & Bathsheba has yet to be put together, though I've started the research. I shall tackle my Paul homework tomorrow, and on Wednesday through Friday work on my Pauline Epistles final exam. Over the weekend I'll finish any homework I didn't complete this week.

Monica, Courtney & I ate lunch outside. I'm starting to get hungry again; luckily Courtney and I are going to the cafeteria here in a few minutes. Here is a funny picture I took of me and a stray cat Courtney found; I didn't mean for it to be so... hmmm... slanderous... but I look like a B.A.M.F. wanna-be Caucasian gangsta, and I find it hilarious.



That's it, folks. Have a wonderful day. Stay classy, Cincinnati.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...