Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I really haven't written much because things have been kind of boring over the last two days. We had the 412 Christmas party and that was great fun. Chris and I thought it would've been funny to put a bunch of baking flour in a gift and leave a note that said Praise Allah on it. How's the war against terrorism doing, anyways? Haven't heard a whole lot about it ever since Iraqis have been fighting back (and why shouldn't they? we invaded them, don't forget - why do we call patriotic Iraqis infidels? Hmmm...)

Monday and most of today has been spent at school, fiddling with Rome, and sleeping. I was so bored I went to bed last night at 7:00. Dylan couldn't come over yesterday, so all my plans fell through, and I didn't have enough gas to drive to Centerville and hang out with my friend Pat D.

Tyler was supposed to come over today, but he spent all day with Kristen, so I didn't see him. Instead I went over to Chris Williams' house where I played Perfect Dark, he played PS2 upstairs, and then we played with his cats and laughed. One of his cats is so fat rolls of skin hang so slow he trips over them as he walks. That's pretty fat.

I've finished reading Blue like Jazz and The Coffeehouse Gospel. Both are awesome books and I recommend them. I am starting More Ready Than You Realize by McLaren today. I have had a passion for reaching out to others lately, a passion I hope will not dissipate. I poop every day after I get home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anth,

At least you're regular.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Thats amazing...I poop after I get home from school everyday too:)

Dylan said...

I agree with tyler on this one i have some really major poop after schoo. :-)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...