Friday, December 17, 2004

so life continues...

Dylan came over yesterday and we ate tuna sandwiches and new potatoes. He played on my computer while I phoned my friends and did the If you'd like to make a call... impression over the phone. I fooled Chris Williams. Tyler might have been coming over, but he never showed. Dylan left for a choir concert with his girlfriend, and Tyler made an appearance there, too (Kristen's a good singer),

After Dylan left I went over to Chris' house. Pat Dewenter was there and he let me have his copy of the Mel Gibson movie Ransom. I think it's one of the best Mel Gibson movies out there. I think it is even better than Braveheart and Payback. We went to the Dayton Mall, where we browsed such popular stores as and Hot Topics and Spencer's Gifts. Needless to say, I did not fit in there. We also checked out two really cool stores, Nirvana and Dragon Gifts (or something like that). I felt right at home in B. Dalton's.

Mom, Amanda and Ashlie have left for Kentucky. I am here with my dad all weekend, but am very thankful I have today off work. Dad and I are going to go out to eat. Where, who knows? He picks tonight. Probably Skyline Chili or something like that (I always scream like a little child, China Cottage! China Cottage! Gosh, I'm a freak). Then maybe Dylan will come over. After 8-3 tomorrow, it should be a fun day. I am filming a movie for a project at school, and Chris, Lee and supposedly Tyler are going to be involved. Though I doubt Tyler will make it. He spends every ten seconds with his sweetheart :-).

I have taken the advice of Doug and really honed in on eating right. I did an online iVillage health calculator, discovering I need 2558 calories a day for maximum performance. I also discovered that I am shaped like an apple - how did they figure that one out? - and lo! and behold they are right. I received good news - news that I've known for quite some time - that I am not overweight, and not underweight. A far cry from this time last year (obese at 210 pounds and counting...). Enough of glorifying my well-deserved achievments (summer sometimes felt like boot camp).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Theres nothing wrong with hanging out with my sweetheart!

darker than silence said...

haha!

Rochelle said...

Tyler's "sweetheart" works today 9-4 so maybe he will make it:)

Dylan said...

Anthony is my sweetheart.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...