Saturday, December 25, 2004

My friends in Springboro are bathed in thirteen inches of snow. Doug is celebrating Christmas on the sandy beaches of Florida. And I'm here in Kentucky this brilliant Christmas morning, where I can see the grass, but everything else is covered in ice. The sun shines over the woodlands, sparkling over every tree branch in an angelic snare of ice, it's like looking at a picture from Heaven. It's so beautiful.

I wish everyone a merry Christmas. May you enjoy your Christmas as much as I, spending fun time with family and friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice visual....
Merry Christmas Anth

Rochelle said...

Have a Merry Christmas Tell your mom Merry Christmas for me Tell her i got a mini ipod We're having a nice relaxing Christmas here:)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...