Saturday, May 14, 2005

Last night was completely wonderful. Constant rain and thunder and lightning. I lay in my bed, gently tossing and turning throughout the night, listening to the thunder; and as the thunder crackled outside my two open windows, I thought, "Wow; how could anyone ever think they could go against the One who invented this and controls this, and think they can get away with it?" The rest of my day, at least at work, hasn't been saturated with such revelatory moments. Dylan and I made a GIANT cookie, but I didn't eat any of it. I also made three taquitas in the microwave but tossed them as well. All for good measure - Pat, Ams and I ate at China Village. Lots of laughter. No orange chicken this time, though; I played it lite. This is all I really have to say. Psalm 15 and 16 are breathtaking, by the way. Check them out. Reading the student edition of Renovation of the Heart, by Dallas Willard. There's only one more thing I wish to tell you. I was working at I.G.A., and this eskimo came in...

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...