Thursday, May 26, 2005

Grandma Matlock came down last night with her cocker-spaniel puppy Tanner. It is a good feeling, being done, except for graduation. And, also, except for my Physics exam, which I leave to take in just a few moments. Graduation practice is tomorrow (oooh, what a blast), then the actual ceremony is Saturday; after the graduation is my party, where there will be cake and hot wings and other stuff (I don't really know; Mom is making it happen). If you get the chance, come on down and say hi, seven-to-nine, I think it is. I will be going by Dylan and Tyler's on Saturday, too, for their party; Angie and Ashley's party was last Sunday, and Shelby and Kristen have their party this Sunday. I have been listening to Metallica to introduce the feeling of summer. I tried to find something more sentimental but nothing else worked. Wow... Senior Year went by fast. A lot of fun, too, except for school (and work). This time next year I will be a sophomore in college and my sister will be a Senior (I can't see her as a Senior; she's always been my little sister). I am off to poop and get ready for Physics. If you have nothing else to do, swing by Saturday. Until then (or the next post), good-bye!

1 comment:

Dylan said...

No more high school!!! woooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...