Friday, May 06, 2005

Sixteen days and I am done with High School. I envy the night when I lie down in my bed, close my eyes, listen to the insects outside my basement windows, and realize that High School is truly over. Yet my life continues, and in some aspects, begins: college, career, marriage, children. It will be amazing to one day look back through my blog posts and freehand journal entries and say, "Now I'm out of college. Now I'm working on staff at a church. Now I'm married and have a daughter on the way." Or something like that. It will be a wondrous feeling, and I cannot wait. But I guess I have to.

How about this Springboro weather? It is beautiful. I am wearing short sleeves and shorts to work today. I am not even bummed about work. How can you be bummed when it is so nice outside? I will be going out to check the lot for carts many times this day. Tomorrow I work seven hours, and afterwards I will either 'commune' with Dylan Yosick or Pat Dewenter. Who can really know? Today is just a great day and I've really nothing to say. Maybe something meaningful will pop into my head at work and I can post it later.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...