Saturday, May 21, 2005

Bryon, Lee, Debbie and I played basketball outside, then Debbie, Lee, Laura and I went to Dorothy Lane Market. Since it was 8:30, they didn't have any free food out, and then Lee said, "Milk in the glass tastes so much better than milk in plastic," and this sparked a discussion that led me to buying a fat free bottle of chocolate milk. I crawled inside Goldie's dog-cage and I got stuck and was afraid she would try and bite me like she did the cat when Benvolio got stuck in her cage. Lee and I balanced out either going to Applebee's or Borders, and chose Borders, because I may go to Applebee's tomorrow. I wanted to look at a Michael Savage book called, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder." I didn't plan on buying it; I am a kind-of-liberal conservative. Laura, a pretty hardcore liberal, gave me the most evil glare when I told her about it, and then she asked if I owned a book called, "How to talk with a Liberal," or something like that, and I said, "No." After the excruciating boredom of work and home life, today turned out pretty good in some ways.

I am excited, though. Only two more days of school! This time next week my graduation party will be starting, and that night I will go to bed thankful all of the drudgery of High School is kaput. I am anxious to head off to college, to get working on a career, to make some friends, to have lots of laughs with John, and even get to know Jessica a little better. I talk to her online a lot, only seen her once or twice in person. She is Chris' girlfriend (Chris is one of my best friends, going to the concert), so Chris is pretty excited that she'll be over here in fantastical Ohio. I would also like to meet a girl at C.C.U. Hopefully my acne will be gone by now. Chant with me: "Do your job, medicine! Do your job, medicine!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That book you referred to is "How to Talk to a Liberal - if you must"
by Ann Coulter

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...