Monday, May 23, 2005

Lots of babies are on the way. Jeff and Mindy will be having their baby girl sometime soon, I think her name is Rain (Jeff, correct me if I am wrong). Pat, Hank and I got Mindy's baby a stuffed giraffe and we gave Minday a giraffe sculpture with an alligator head screwed on (we chopped the giraffe head off). Mindy has this insane, inescribable fascination with those four-legged, long-necked creatures. Yet Jeff and Mindy aren't the only ones blessed to be having a child. Last night at K2, Ron announced, rather sheepishly (the dude rocks), that he and Aisa were going to have a baby. Everyone thought Aisa was just getting fatter. I didn't notice because I hadn't looked at her stomach, so it all came as a real surprise to me. I told Ron that he would be a great father, just don't let his son/daughter turn out like me. I think Jeff and Ron will be awesome dads and Mindy and Aisa great moms. Their kids, I can foresee, will be the best of friends growing up; and if they're opposite sex, maybe even get married. Who knows? Weirder things have happened. Whatever happens, it's awesome how God's been blessing all those guys for all their living the Kingdom.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

It's Adia not Rain They are naming her after the song by Sarah McLachlan It stands for gift

darker than silence said...

Where the heck did I get Rain???

I like Adia... It sounds Roman.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...