Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sunday night I held a lightsaber and brought it down upon the enemy. Monday night Mom took away my Naboo star-fighter, so I couldn't go visit my girlfriend on another planet: it made me upset. Last night I raced a Pod-racer against Sebulba the Dug, and won. The crowd went wild. Tonight I am going to have another dream, except it is going to be real. I will most likely be amidst storm-troopers and Jedi's, maybe even an ewok or a wookie. For tonight at 12:15 a.m. Dylan Yosick and I wedge in a sold-out theatre, hear the Star Wars theme song, and will be engulfed with cheering as Yoda takes on his lightsaber and the Clone War unleashes.

"Victory?" Yoda questions, eyes malignant with bitter foreknowledge. "Victory, you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen. Begun, this Clone War has!"

1 comment:

Dylan said...

STAR WARS!!!!! YEAH!~!~!~!

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...