Sunday, February 21, 2010

i loathe insomnia

I went to bed at 11:00 and lied awake until 3:30. I then decided to wake up and eat, hoping a full stomach would make me tired. Nope. I took four sleeping pills and drank some Nyquil around 1:30. Still nothing. Perhaps I just have too much on my mind.

Today (well, yesterday) was a good day. I got a much-needed haircut, fixed a delicious quesadilla for dinner, enjoyed a double-shot as Starbucks (maybe that has something to do with this insomnia), and ate dinner with the parents at a Mexican restaurant two towns over. I had a chicken baked in vodka. It sounds gross, but it tasted delicious.

Tomorrow (well, today) I'll be going to Southwest Church for the first time in over a year. I'll be leaving the house in approximately five hours. Then I'm hanging out with my friends Dylan and Tyler, and then in the evening hanging out with Dewenter. Amanda may be in town, which would be cool.

Now I'm going to try to go to sleep.
Unsuccessfully, I'm sure.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...