Sunday, February 07, 2010

superbowl 2010


Jess Lynn and I decided that we are going to move to Alaska and start a coffee shop. They only have one Starbucks in Ketchikan--where I want to move--so there's not much competition. Of course this is just a fantasy and I'll probably never move to Alaska but we all have dreams, right?

Superbowl is tonight. Colts vs. who? I don't know. I'm not a big football fan. But it'll be good spending time with my Cincinnati friends. I'm currently hanging out with Jessie. We're sitting on the couch in the Lehman house and she's on the phone and I'm on here, obviously. I won't be back in the Dayton area till later tonight, but at least I'll be tired and able to sleep without using Nyquil! This coming week should be pretty good and relaxing. I'll probably hang out with friends, continue the job search, unlock more karts on Mario Kart Wii, visit Starbucks, and continue working on the revision of "36 Hours" (I am still selling ten or twenty copies a week, which blows my mind, because I hate the book; but I am rewriting it, reformatting it, tweaking it so I won't be totally ashamed of it; and maybe I can make a few more books off those who really enjoyed it). And I'll keep eating right and working out and the fat will keep coming off and I'll look better and better. Life is good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

36 hour revision! Awesome!!! Ive already read it 3 times. Be sure to let us know when its finished.

darker than silence said...

Yeah. Basically I'm reformatting the entire look of it, doing lots of editing, adding scenes (tweaking old ones), changing up some dialogue, and especially adding more material towards the end where I tapered off with the chapters. And an alternate ending or two.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...