Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my favorite thai


I went down to Cincinnati for a couple hours yesterday. I had to pick up some stuff from the house and decided to hang out with a few people before heading back to Centerville. My sister and I got coffee, and then I hung out with Mandy, Tony, and Jessie. I called my favorite Thai, whom I hardly ever see, and she came down and hung out with us. She said, "I am really comfortable around you guys. I can be myself." I had a crush on her a year and a half ago. She found out and thought it was hilarious. I talked her into cuddling with me for a photograph, and then when Jessie tried to take the picture she tried to hide. She hates getting her picture taken. Ha. I'm going back down Thursday, because she is going to Israel over C.C.U.'s spring break, and she's having a "going away" party. Jessie, Tony, Rob, Mandy, Deshay, and Gambill will all be there. It should be pretty great.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...