Monday, June 28, 2010

skyline and sbux

It's 10:00 and soon I'll be going to bed. Work went by pretty quick today, and since I only got about an hour and a half of sleep last night (thanks to talking on the phone till 3:30 with a pretty great person), I took a nap when I got home. Dylan and I met up at Skyline for dinner--their Greek wrap is phenomenal--and then Tyler hooked up with us and we went to Starbucks (he took a picture of me there, below). My old friends Chris and Lee were there, and we shared a lot of laughs. I'm working an easy shift tomorrow--7:00 to 2:30--and then I work Wednesday and Thursday and then the highlight of the month is here: Jesse and Mandy are getting married! I'm pretty excited about it. It'll be good to spend time with the entire family, to throw back some beers and to gorge myself on good food (they're sparing no expense), and I won't feel too bad because I've already hit 145# which means I've lost 50 pounds since beginning in late October.


I don't really have anything planned for after work tomorrow. I'll probably do some reading and writing and work out, maybe watch a few television shows, and perhaps have some sushi for dinner? My trip to Wisconsin in the middle of August may be canceled--school loans are now due, and I'm fishing out what I had planned on saving for the trip. *sigh*

I'll (hopefully) be in the Cincinnati area on Wednesday, if things go to plan. And I certainly hope they do. More on that later, perhaps.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...