Friday, June 11, 2010

sun poisoning

Definitely regretting not wearing sunscreen on yesterday's kayaking adventure. Nausea, vomiting, fever, the chills, dizziness, and not to mention the burning/stinging of the sunburns on all my limbs has made this the most awful day thus far this month. I was scheduled for 6-2:30 at work but called off (I felt really bad about it, then someone told me that since I work with food, I'm not legally allowed to work if I'm spewing). So I've spent the day so far running between the sofa and the toilet. The sofa, where I've been watching movies rented off the cable, and the toilet, where I go to take care of the sickness' worst moments. I close tomorrow night and then Sunday night, and I'm hoping all this will be behind me by then. I'm sure it will be, but it's miserable at the moment.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...