Thursday, November 04, 2010

define badass

My five-day vacation ended at 6:00 AM this morning when I went into work. What a great vacation it was! I got to spend time with many of my closest friends, and I even got to catch up with some I haven't seen in years. Good food, good beer, good conversations, lots of laughs. Minus being sick for the last two days--I'm overcoming some sort of cold/sinus infection--it was a much-needed vacation. I feel energized and ready for the holiday season at Starbucks.

Dylan (who came down to Cincinnati to hang out for a bit) said, "I can tell you're happy here." I am. I want to move back. I applied for a couple jobs in the Cincinnati area, and I'm hoping to possibly find a good position with Tazza Mia, a coffee shop chain based in the Cincinnati area. Many of my friends work there or have worked there in the past. If I'm able to get a job, Mandy said I could crash at her place till I get my living situation hammered out. I've been praying about it, and I really want to go back to Cincinnati. I like it here in Centerville, but it can get lonely, because the majority of my friends are in Cincinnati. I love them, I love the city, I love what Cincinnati can be. So having applied for those jobs, I'm just going to see what happens. I'm going to continue losing weight and bulking up; I'm going to continue writing; I'm going to continue praying. We'll see what happens. 

As for the upcoming week, I don't have a lot planned. Payday is tomorrow, so I may treat myself to some China Cottage. I haven't had it in a while. Saturday I'm going to be hanging out with Pat and Pat (Dewenter and Hague), and Sunday I'll be going to church, and then all next week I work, which is nice. I can't stand to have nothing to do, sitting around all day. It wears me out. As introverted as I am--I'm an INFP according to most personality tests--I get restless very easily. 

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...