Monday, November 15, 2010

new car


I finally got a new car, thanks to the generosity of my friend Patrick. It's in excellent shape minus chipping paint on the hood and roof, but I'm the kind of guy who really doesn't care. What matters is if it runs, and compared to the beat-up Prizm, this is like a dream come true. It's a 1992 Celica, and if you squint in low light, it looks like a Miata. "It's a two-seater." Minus the two seats in the back. Anyways, I've got a new car and new plates and insurance is good to go, so I'll be parking my Prizm on the street until I figure out what to do with it. In other news, I got a $150 pair of shoes for $1.50 at Goodwill, and they're in excellent condition. Pretty good deal. I had a piercing migraine after work today and slept three hours and my head still hurts so I'm not going to write much more. My week will be pretty uneventful, minus seeing my good friend Jess Lynn this Friday and then hitting up Christmas in Springboro--a tradition!--this weekend. Thanksgiving is only a few days away and I'm excited about good food and good beer with the family.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...