Sunday, November 28, 2010

thanksgiving, part IV


Last night we celebrated Thanksgiving at the house with Mom's side of the family. Jesse and Jared brought several different kinds of beer, and we drank a few and watched the Kentucky vs. Tennessee game, and we ate an amazing dinner and I felt too stuffed to eat desert. We closed out the evening playing Pictionary and then we went to bed. Boozer spent all night whining and barking in his sleep and kept trying to reclaim the couch. Around 7:00 this morning I finally gave up pushing him away and gave him the sofa and made some coffee. Everyone's heading back down to Kentucky today, so I plan on doing laundry, getting a lot of cleaning done, working out, and probably hanging out with Dylan & Tyler and Dewenter later on in the day. I have a busy work week ahead of me, and I want to hit up the gym every day if possible to work off the Thanksgiving calories (though, thankfully, I didn't do too awful; no worse than having a meal or two from China Cottage). It's been a great Thanksgiving, and now I'm just looking forward to Christmas--more time with great people :). And then it's the winter dreggs for three-four months until it warms up again.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...