Wednesday, February 11, 2004

180 facelift

Looking back, I was pretty depressed. So everyone knows, I probably suffer depression (it runs in my family). Either way, I don't feel so downtrodden and remorse anymore. Actually I am joyful, happy, overflowing with excitement at just being alive and seeing the sun rise. I know a lot of people were praying for me Sunday night--for many reasons--and when I woke Monday morning, inside, I felt something different. It literally feels as if my heart is overflowing--and it's been like this since Monday morning, in the shower before school, when I realized, "I've got school--so what?" when it used to be, "I've got school--now I want to die." We all know that feeling :-). I was praying, too, and I believe God opened my eyes--I'm not as hated and despised as I thought. My family loves me, I've got dozens of really great, awesome friends who I love like brothers, my sister is one of my best friends, and best of all I've got God (may sound corny, maybe old-fashioned to some, but it's only the truth). So if it calms any unsoothed waves, I'm feeling much better. Top onto that I'll probably be taking anti-depressent medication soon (if I'm not really suffering from depression, will it make me high? :-) jk). Well one of my friends is ordering me to go pick him out so we can chill somewhere, so I gotta go. Peace, love, empathy.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...