Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Chris and I went to North Park yesterday, talking about life, God, heaven, and addictions. It all stemmed from a peculiar scene: as we walked down to the creek, a man stood by the water's edge, doing handstands and such. I exclaimed, "It's Gabriel, preparing for Armageddon!" Lee and I hung out today, the first time in (literally) months. We went to Starbucks and enjoyed some delicious treats: he got some special Starbucks coffee cake, and I tried their "new" mango cake. Tomorrow I am going to be doing my five projects for O.T. Poetry, as well as reading some of my books for school so I can get them out of the way. I hope to start the day early by going to Starbucks and getting started. Sonja and I are (hoping) to hang out sometime this week; she might even come up to my place Saturday. On Thursday I have to go down to the 'Nati to take my O.T. Poetry final exam on the Book of Job.

That's all that is going on in my life right now. It's been pretty hectic; sorry for a lack of deep posts. I've been so worn out from work and driving and friends that I haven't had much desire to sit down and right out a bunch of theological thoughts. Oh well. Chances are, most of you don't care. Hah.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...