Monday, August 28, 2006

I've been once again struck down with sickness: a cold sprinkled with a sore throat.

I've been working like a madman. I will enjoy it when payday comes. Amos and I didn't get out until around 1:00 a.m. last night, and I had to work 8-11 this morning. Luckily Trista showed up to help me out. I'd been holding down the fort since 8:00. I close tomorrow night, then work mornings Wednesday and Friday. The weekend I have off, thankfully. I love the job, though, and I'm beginning to learn how to make the drinks, and I get to meet cute freshmen girls. Hah.

I do miss Sonja. I really liked her. Things will get better, though, this I know.

I haven't had the energy to write any intellectual posts. Hopefully the energy is on its way.

A freshman girl has the hots for me, but I'm not really interested. Sorry for her. Oh well, we all walk that road. My friends are trying to hook me up with a girl named April. Why? Because I look 12 and she looks 12, so they want us to get together because it'd be cute. Hah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anth,

God created our bodies to do great things, however, they do need rest. We can't continually burn the candle at both ends. When we don't get rest, our body tells us...i.e. we get sick.

I recommend a bowl of ice cream and a good nights rest.

dad

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...