Friday, August 18, 2006

Don't be expecting my posts on repentance or eternal security anytime soon, probably not until next week. When I woke up this morning, I had muscle cramps all over my body, from my head to my toes, and nausea consumed me. I didn't sleep at all last night, except for an hour or two before the aching set in. This morning I arose at 6:30 to go buy some excedrin and nyquil. Returning to campus, I walked around a little bit before popping both. I promptly fell asleep until 2:00 p.m.
    I lounged around the room for a while, ran and got Subway with Monica. As I watched the Russel Crowe movie Master and Commander, I sipped a three-dollar jug of sprite. It helped ease my stomach. I laid back down for a few hours and began to shiver uncontrollably (my roommate turned the air conditioning to 40 degrees F). I took a hot shower but the shivering continued. I crawled into the bed under five blankets, and it felt amazing. I turned up the heat to 80 degrees, and now it feels spectacular.
      I am heading down to the coffee shop to try and get some sprite and perhaps a banana to ease my upset stomach. I've been crazing ice cream, but I don't know how that would flow with my stomach ache.

      3 comments:

      Rochelle said...

      Anthony
      Hope you're feeling better Ice cream/milk usually doesn't settle well with upset stomachs Stick with the sprite and crackers or bland foods ie mashed potatoes,soup
      Just friendly advice from a nurse :)and a mom :)

      Dylan said...

      Dairy dude...not good. ;-)

      Anonymous said...

      Anth,

      My experience is that ice cream should be a staple of all diets.

      hope you feel better today!

      dad

      where we're headed

      Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...