Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Target:



dinoforensic858: i will kill you
subcon G: sweet
dinoforensic858: heck yeah
subcon G: how soon can I look forward to that
subcon G: ?
dinoforensic858: tonight
dinoforensic858: i will slit your throat and have a giant party in your blood
subcon G: should I invite people?
dinoforensic858: i will take care of that
dinoforensic858: i did a facebook group invitation, and i'm waiting for R.S.V.P.s
dinoforensic858: honestly, i've been planning this for about a week or two
subcon G: since I kinda have an important role in this, can I at least get an invite. Just to make it more official?
dinoforensic858: yeah man, i'll send you one
dinoforensic858: you can R.S.V.P. if you want, but you're gonna be involved no matter what
subcon G: I might as well give consent, since it's inevitable
dinoforensic858: we don't really care if you consent or not
dinoforensic858: no offense
subcon G: none taken. I completely understand the circumstances.
dinoforensic858: that's good. what time tonight is best for you?
subcon G: could we push it back a day or two? I really need to get work done tonight
dinoforensic858: are you serious?
subcon G: yeah. I mean, it's not anything incredibly important, but it'd be nice to have piece of mind in regard to my work before people use my lifeblood as a playground. call me old fashioned
dinoforensic858: well, i'm busy saturday night
dinoforensic858: does friday night work?
subcon G: can it be later on in the night. I'm goin to the 311 concert
dinoforensic858: what time do you think you'll be back? i have work in the morning on Monday
subcon G: that might actually be a good plan. given that I'll most likely have a second-hand high, I'm not going to be able to put up an incredible amount of resistance
dinoforensic858: i have an idea: how about we just do it while you're at the concert? it'd be kind of exotic, you know?
subcon G: do you need a full 48 hours of sleep after a party? friday to monday is a long time
dinoforensic858: oh, i thought we were doing it sunday night
dinoforensic858: what am i thinking???
dinoforensic858: the excitement is getting to me, i think
subcon G: that must be it
dinoforensic858: well, we'll just do it sometime when you don't expect it
dinoforensic858: how does that sound?
subcon G: ok. and I'll try not to expect it after the concert on friday
dinoforensic858: all right, do your best to forget
dinoforensic858: i gotta get some revised invitations out... i'll see ya Friday night, then?
subcon G: what's friday?
dinoforensic858: never mind
dinoforensic858: later on buddy
dinoforensic858: sleep well
subcon G: adios

2 comments:

Dylan said...

Dude thats hilarious...

Unknown said...

wierd......

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...