Saturday, August 05, 2006

I drove down to Kentucky to see Sonja today; we went to the Dollar Store for drinks, took a walk down to the bridge overlooking I-71 (semis and other cars honked and waved at us as we looked down on them), ate a wonderful dinner her mom fixed, and then laid out on her trampoline and gazed at the stars together. A very romantic evening, indeed. She is such a wonderful girl. All my buds at work wanted a picture of her, so I took Mom's digital camera and snapped this one of her on the front porch (we tried to take pictures of the two of us together, but they always turned out bad for some reason). Anyways, now you can admire the beauty of my girlfriend and be entirely jealous.



I am visiting her again on Sunday, as well as seeing Brian and the other kids in the youth group. I might go down tomorrow evening for a grill-out with Brian. Sonja and I are getting ice cream and maybe taking a walk down by the Ohio River. Who knows? We kind of make things up as we go. Work begins again on Monday, the home-stretch: Friday is my last day before college! The week will be extremely busy, though: I have five projects and two book reports to write for my summer O.T. Poetry class, as well as a test I have to take someday during my busy schedule. The projects are only one-pagers, so it's really not that big a deal.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

She's very cute..when are you bringing her to Springboro?:)

darker than silence said...

I'll bring her up sometime when school starts up again, cause it's a lot less of a drive to pick her up and then return home at the end of the day :)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...