Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Things are beginning to quiet down again. My job is going well, I'm getting everything figured out, it's pretty much the most wonderful job in the world. I love the atmosphere, the opportunity to meet cute freshmen girls, I love the crew I work with... It's pretty much fantastic. Classes are underway now, too. I actually have to go study for a test on the nature of the scriptures, but I'll head down to Student Life to undertake that task here in a few moments.

Caleb and I finally finished unpacking our things. The room actually looks nice now. Clean and tidy and organized. I like it.

I talked to the freshmen girl who (I think) likes me. She's a really quiet, shy kind of girl. I think I may have misread her, though. We sat on the bench by the dorms and talked for a little bit, and then she left. I've had several freshmen girls flirt with me lately, it's insane.

Oh, I am cutting my hair tonight. I have to cut it for work, but that's okay. Another inch won't hurt any.

I miss all my friends and family back home.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...