Thursday, August 31, 2006

I just got off work a few minutes ago; I had to sit in the back and make deli sandwiches while listening to country music. Yeah. It was hell. I work three hours 8-11 tomorrow morning, then three hours 9:30-12:30 Friday night. So, yes, I have two shifts tomorrow at polar ends of the day. I am sitting in my room preparing to go the gym with two of my friends, Monica and Lizzie. Tonight at 9:00, Rob, Amos and I are heading down to Jazzman's Cafe in Covington to enjoy some coffee and quiet jazz music while working on homework. I don't have any homework, so I'm probably just going to take my bible and read a little bit.

Monica is sad I'm going to Jazzman's. "We were going to go to Skyline with April," she said. April, remember, is the girl who looks like she's eight years old. I mean, she really looks like an eight-year-old. It is unbelievable. She stays in her room all day and never comes out. I don't know how Monica, Lizzie, and Emily expect me to date this girl if she never comes out. Of course, maybe I could go out to Skyline with them, but I am really looking forward to Jazzman's. I just need to... relax. I've been so crazily busy lately.

I am going home this weekend. It will be good to visit with the family, to hang out with friends. I may be teaching Sunday, I don't know. If so, I have a pretty interesting lesson on evidences for God and the history of God versus the pagan gods in the Old Testament.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Dude there is a jazzmans here on campus and I work there! How crazy is that. Hey btw I miss you and I hope we can talk soon.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...