Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Isn't it wonderful when people who call you a "close friend" do something that repeatedly hurts you, and when you go to the person telling him/her how much he/she is hurting you, all you get is a, "Sorry. I wish it didn't hurt you." And they knew it would hurt you before they started, but it didn't matter to them.

The friendship doesn't matter. My "friend" doesn't really give a crap about me. All he cares about is himself. He may say otherwise, but his actions show this brilliantly.

So what does someone in my situation do? Turn my head? Act like he's not hurting me? Well, it DOES hurt me. It hurts like hell. But, apparently, some people just do not care. Some people are so low that they'll hurt good friends just to get what they want.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Sounds like things took a turn after I spoke with you last night. I hope everything is ok. I.M. me if you need to chat.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...