Monday, December 04, 2006

I am already beginning to feel much better.

I taste joy when I wake. I can laugh and feel free. Those things that bothered me so much a month ago are mere foggy memories. I find myself becoming more and more content with life, more and more happy. A spring is in my step, a smile on my face, a light in my eyes.

The darkness is pulling black and the brilliant light of morning is piercing into my life.
"A foggy day in London Town had be low and had me down. I viewed the morning with alarm. The British museum had lost its charm. How long, I wondered, could this thing last? But the age of miracles hadn't passed, for, suddenly, I saw you there, and through foggy London Town the sun was shining everywhere." (A Foggy Day in London Town)

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...