Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The past several days have been hectic. Saturday afternoon was spent with my dad's side of the family, Saturday evening Mom, Dad, Amanda and I opened gifts together. On Sunday we headed to Kentucky for a delicious Christmas dinner; on Monday we opened gifts with Mom's side of the family and ate yet another Christmas meal (Uncle Bill did most of the cooking). This morning we ate at a great hamburger joint in Lexington, then drove back home. Chris came over and we watched some of the American version of "The Office." I am tired, but I am going to stay awake till 9:00, because Jessica is having a rough day and I want to call and cheer her up.

This is my 722nd post. I want to commemorate this day, because in 722 B.C., northern Israel officially fell to the Assyrians and became scattered in exile, a judgment upon them (from the hands of God) because of their lack of repentance.

Here is a picture of Amanda and me on the 23rd:





1 comment:

agapetos said...

Is that your little sis?! She's beautiful! You two sure have different coloring .... but your noses have something about them that looks a bit similar!

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...