Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"greater"



Bring your tired, bring your shame.
Bring your guilt, bring your pain.
Don't you know that's not your name?
You will always be much more to me.

Every day I wrestle with the voices
that keep telling me I'm not right, but that's alright

'Cause I hear a voice and He calls me redeemed
when others say I'll never be enough.
And greater is the One living inside of me
than he who is living in the world

Bring your doubts, bring your fears.
Bring your hurt, bring your tears.
There'll be no condemnation here.
You are holy, righteous, and redeemed.

There'll be days I lose the battle,
grace says that it doesn't matter,
'cause the cross already won the war.

I am learning to run freely,
understanding just how He sees me, 
and it makes me love Him more and more.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...