Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"light up the sky"


When I'm feeling all alone with so far to go,
the signs are nowhere on the road guiding me home,
when the night is closing in, is falling on my skin,
Oh God, will you come close?

You light up the sky to show me you are with me.
No I can't deny that you are right here with me.
You've opened my eyes so I can see you all around me.
You light up the sky to show me that you are with me.

When stars are hiding in the clouds, I don't feel them shining.
When I can't see you beyond my doubt, the silver lining.
When I've almost reached the end,
like a flood you're rushing in,
your love is rushing in.

So I run straight into your arms.
You're the bright and morning star.
[Light Up The Sky, The Afters]

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...