Tuesday, October 18, 2005

College life... eh, busy. Yesterday I did all the research, wrote and completed a paper on Conversion in the Old and New Testaments, sat through a showing of 28 Days Later, shared some accountability time with my pals on 4N, and by the end of the night I found myself in the library till 10:40 doing research for an English project. I thought it was due today, but... Well, I was confused. When I got back to the dorms, I relaxed with Forest in his room across the hall; Brian came in and complained, "Boy, I'm hungry." Forest's face lit up like a firecracker and he said, "Applebee's? I have a gift card--it's on me!" So we rushed out the door and missed curfew, but it was okay, because we spent the evening talking youth ministry and college life.

Today is going to be busy, but since I'm done with my first (and only) English class (and out forty-five minutes early, I might add), it shouldn't be too bad. Throw up on the schedule a revamp on the Conversion paper, more study of the Kingdom of God, as well as memorization for Acts and reviewing for my English exam this Thursday. Oh, and lest I forget, read a chapter out of Seutonius' The 12 Caesars.

I sit in my room now, repeatedly calling my little sister to embarrass her in class. I don't know why she isn't turning off her phone... She asked me not to, but I'm her brother, so I'm obligated to do just the opposite :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im coming home tomorrow:):):) Well be home at about 4:30 or 5. Call me bro. see ya

darker than silence said...

I won't be there till Friday or Saturday... But I'll def. see ya Sunday!

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...