Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yesterday afternoon I watched a great but relatively-unknown movie called Confessions of an American Girl. I highly recommend this movie in every dimension. Some aspects of it are twisted, but the storyline is great. A girl is committing suicide in the opening scene and she says, "Okay, here's my story." The ending is simply wonderful and makes you feel happy and secure, makes you realize things can change, we're not locked into the life that's been handed to us. It really is quite a nice movie.

I spent a few hours studying for my Acts of the Apostles exam with some kids from my class. Acts is simply amazing. My professor has been able to show us so many things an uninformed look misses. It really is awesome. Dad, it's your favorite book of the Bible, and you'd love the class. Sorry you're missing it. We started studying the Romans in my Greek and Roman history class, and I'm loving it. The Romans Rock My World. I have a speech coming up in my Public Speaking class--I'll either do an exposition on the two greatest commandments or look at Micah 6:6-8. No English class this week! And my block class will only be about twenty minutes long. How cool is THAT?

Psalm 73. It's really been an encouragement lately.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...