Friday, October 28, 2005

Sometimes it's easy to believe lies and let them direct your steps, so I'm thankful two of my very good friends, my little sister and Ashlie, are there to help me see the lies and move past them. I'm thankful that they don't let me take pity-runs but yell at me and tell me to grow up. They pretty much made my day yesterday. Whether or not things work out in a certain area of my life, they have helped me take a step in a good direction. I trust God and pray that His will, not mine, will be done in all aspects of my life. Doing so takes a load off my shoulders. But does that mean I lay back and just let the world pass us by? No; Jesus told the man, "Get up and walk." And He tells me, "Get up and walk." I have to make a move. I have to take risks. Does it mean life will be easy and everything will fall into place? No. But at least I won't always be wondering, "What if?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anth,

It goes both ways - you have given Ams great advice too!

It may not be easy, but God will make it exciting!

Dad

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...