Thursday, October 27, 2005

Midterm is over! No more stressing over Bible Lands and Lifeways, Acts of the Apostles, English and Greek/Roman History (though I did get a 98% on my Greek/Roman exam). My week has been highlighted with trips to the coffee shop with friends, sitting on the hill chatting and looking at the city, finishing a book, and just scribbling sentiments into my journals. But in between going to bed at 2:30, surrounded by studying for midterms, we here on the far end of 4N found some simplicities to keep us energized and going. Here are a few of them for your subtle enjoyment:

Little Boy Speaks The Truth

I Like Rusty Spoons

1 comment:

darker than silence said...

I apologize to everyone for a bad link. Mike called me and told me about it and I thought I'd fixed it, but luckily Rochelle told my mom the link was still bad, and she called and told me... It's fixed now. I just deleted it.

Google Mitch Hepberg on your own time.

I do say it is worth it :)

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...