Monday, October 03, 2005

Something that really irks me is when someone has an interpretation of the Bible and says that his interpretation is the only interpretation and if you don't agree with his interpretation, then you're not filled with the Spirit. It irks me when someone says that the KJV is the most accurate translation and that it is the only translation: the others are all somehow evil and perverted. It irks me that we can come to believe that we have God all figured out. I discover new aspects of God and Christ every single day. I am broken and rejuvenated every single day. I will never have it figured out. I know where I stand in the scheme of things.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

Thats crap man. We need to watch out for people like that. I'm glad you are strong in your beliefs.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...