Thursday, March 30, 2006



I took this picture Sunday before bowling. I look so young! It's hard to believe I'm almost twenty years old.



This is Lizzie. We are ninjas. My ninja name is Mason lo Cuando; hers is Baja. Her boyfriend Andrew's ninja name is Long Duck Dong. We even have our own online club. An Egyptian girl goes to our school, and Lizzie asked me my ethnicity because she thought my eyes looked Chinese, and I said, "I have no ethnicity--I am ninja!" Haha. Lizzie is one of the funniest girls I know; she reminds me of a female version of myself, haha. And she looks like a turtle in this picture.



This is me and Monica playing ping-pong. She is pretending to smack me in the face with the paddle. Ever since I got here, I had never won a single game. The second day back from spring break, we played five games and I beat her in four of them. Now she always wants to play. John Price, the sniper from Iraq, broke the paddles, so now we have to play with wooden plates peeled off the floor.



One of my best college friends, Caleb, beside Monica (on the left) and Cassie (on the right). It's crazy how tall we are. We're going to be roomies next year. Today he had to go to a three-hour class, and Brian and I were talking about how happy we were to get to take a nap. Once I get going, the wise-cracks don't stop, and because Caleb gets ticked off easily, I was soon on the ground and he was beating the heck out of me. It was hilarious. He didn't hurt me, though. As he left for class, he rubbed my little blond head so I knew there was no tension between us. He's a great guy; he says I'm the little brother he never had.



Cassie didn't have any pictures of the two of us together, so she took this one. I post it on here because I look so cute in it, I think, haha. One of my other friends said, "Why are you afraid to get close to girls? You should've wrapped your arm around her." I don't know why I'm so cautious and apprehensive around girls. It's like I'm afraid of physical contact for some unknown reason. Oh well. That won't last forever, I promise you that :)

So that was my Sunday night in pictures.

4 comments:

Dylan said...

I love those pics dude.

Unknown said...

Dude, you gotta come home this summer! It wont be the same without you anth, and plus I need someone to hang out with :) Love u man

Anonymous said...

Anth,

I have been looking all over the house for my "sping" jacket - you know the one, blue with black sleeves and yellow trim. hhhmmm, I think I know where it might be.

Dad

Alex said...

Thanks for stopping by and posting your thoughts on my "Who is whispering in your ear, O America" piece. I posted what lead to the connection of the thoughts. The connection was originally my father's. Again, thanks for stopping by.

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...