Monday, September 13, 2010

the dayton days (33)

Centerville Starbucks
Labor Day. Jessie & Tony came in to my work to visit me for a bit: it surprised the hell out of me! For some odd reason, Destini and Aubree love working with me. I think it's cause I'm always relaxed and funny. 

Tuesday. I had the day off work. Clare came over for a bit. We sat on the front porch and then made out pretty Hot & Heavy. Dewenter and I had China Cottage for lunch, and I spent the day lounging around and writing.

Wednesday. Sarah called me last night, said she got a part-time job at a deli in Blue Ash. I told her about Clare, and she seemed happy for me. I worked 6:30-3:00 and had eggs and toast for dinner. Dylan & Tyler came over for Mario-Kart, beer, and cigarettes (and good theological discussions).

Thursday. I slept in till 9:00 and had Chipotle for lunch. I worked a weird shift, 1-7:00. Cincinnati is INFESTED with bed bugs. A lady in Dylan's house church died of leukemia. I had a big headache after work and took some aspirin and called Jobst for a bit.

Friday. Clare came over around 9 AM, and we made some cocoa-coffee smoothies and had grilled cheese and cuddled and made out. She went to work and I went to Starbucks for my check and Carly was there, and we talked about sexual purity. I ran to the bank and then to the store and checked out some netbooks. My Inspiron 6000 is threatening to die. I spent the evening at Starbucks: Mariah from Southwest had a surprise birthday party there.

Saturday. I worked 10-5:00. Dylan & Tyler came over, and we went to DLM for dinner. I got some sushi and a salad. Clare and I were going to hang out, but she's sick, so that fell through.

Sunday. Dewenter couldn't do M.C.C. or China Cottage today (the latter will be made up for next week). I worked a pointless shift, 2-6:30. More work drama: Tony may be transferred to the Route 48 Starbucks as a shift. He's well-liked, has a warm and inviting personality, clicks really well with everyone, so obviously he's a top choice. I can't help but wonder why I haven't been considered. Really, it's politics. Mariah and Sabrina visited me at work, and after work I went to North Park and walked around for a while. Aubree's last day with us is next Sunday. She's one of my favorite people to work with. I feel trapped into Starbucks with nowhere to go, and I have so many bills and financial woes that I can't even get my own place. Ams broke up with Chris (again) but may be getting back with him. Sometimes I want to be a monk. But, then again, I always do when the stresses of life exponentially multiply.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...