Sunday, September 26, 2010

off to work i go...

It's cold and I need a space heater for my room. Looks like I'll be getting one tomorrow once I can get to the bank. The last hot days of Summer '10 are, at least according to the weatherman, over. The leaves continue to fall as the trees slip into their pseudo-hibernation. I'm looking forward to the cold nights (once I get my space heater). I'm at 140#, which is the lowest I've been. Hopefully I'll hit 135# by October 21st. That day is meaningful only because it's the day I started losing weight. 205# to 140# ain't bad: sixty-five pounds! I work at 3:00 and then I have two days off. Although I wasn't able to go to Illinois, at least I'll get to see Sarah, who is coming up to visit me for a few days tomorrow. I hope to finish another chapter in "Re:framing Repentance" on my days off (probably dedicating Tuesday to the task), and I'm almost done with N.T. Wright's "Justification" (I'll probably finish it tonight on my lunch break; a review is to follow later this week, and then it's on to "After You Believe: Why Christian Character Matters"). These are all the randoms I could think of. Now I'm going to go work out a bit, have tuna and alfalfa sprouts for lunch, shower, and then run off to this fun place:

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...