Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Evangelism made me rather upset today. The topic for class was "missions," and the message the professor gave, and I am not the only one who received this message thru his words, was this: "GOD calls everyone to become missionaries in foreign nations, but only a few people actually do. The highest calling of GOD is to become a missionary in a foreign nation. The reason why there are not so many missionaries is because people don't trust GOD enough. It's the faithful people who becomes missionaries in foreign countries." He even gave reasons why we should leave the United States; he objected to someone who said, "Well, what about missions in the United States?" I have prayed over where GOD wants me to go, and I believe with all my heart that He's told me to stay in the United States and advance His kingdom of love and justice here.

My fast from meat and video games ends tomorrow. I plan on playing Rome: Total War and eating a cold turkey sandwich from the coffee shop. It's been a rough 40 days, but GOD has been speaking to me through it. Tomorrow I may post the lessons that GOD has been teaching me.

I am writing a book on the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am almost done with the first chapter.

I don't feel like writing much more.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...