Sunday, October 15, 2006

I really do not have much to say. My girlfriend broke up with me yesterday. She said, "I don't think I like you anymore." That's the second time I've heard that line in two months; I'm on a roll.

*sigh*

Such is my life, apparently.

No doubt tomorrow will be very hard. I really like that girl. I still like her. I thought things would work out with her. What I felt for her was something entirely different from what I felt with Sonja; I cared for her more, wanted the best for her, wanted to treat her right and let her know that someone really liked her. It really does break my heart that she broke up with me.

She said it had nothing to do with anything I've done or the kind of person I am.

It's tough, when life repeats itself in cycles, to believe that there's the possibility of newness or change. Sometimes it feels like this is the lot I've been thrown, and no matter how hard I try, how hard I pray, how hard I try to change my life... It is never enough. It always comes back to this. I just want things to change :(

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...