Monday, October 23, 2006

I am so tired.

I apologize for the baptism post not making its way onto my blog yesterday. I didn't fall asleep until 4:00 a.m. Saturday night, talking with one of my friends online (she is going through a really difficult time). On Sunday I taught on the prophet Obadiah, and I spent the day working on a multi-cultural literature paper while hanging out with friends around a bonfire out on the deck. I felt tired when Julie picked me up; I tried to take a nap before work, but sleep escaped me. I worked from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. When I get tired I become a little... "ditzy"... and several people made the comment that I appeared drunk last night.
    I slept a few hours and woke up for my 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. shift, followed by a slow class of advanced communications. I ate lunch with Julie, printed off the paper I wrote yesterday, and now my eyes gradually slide shut as I wait for the most boring of all my classes to commence.
      "I find myself groping around in the darkness, searching for a breath of life. I find nothing. How long will I be stuck in this darkness? How long until I come into the night? [gulp] Does the light even exist?"

      No comments:

      where we're headed

      Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...