Thursday, December 30, 2010

thursday

No adventures to report. I worked an easy 5:30-11:30, watched "Die Hard 2", and accidentally took a nap--these accidental naps are becoming quite commonplace; thankfully I have Nyquil so I can go to sleep at a decent hour following said naps. I spent the evening at work, visiting people and doing some long-overdue writing. I am flirting between different projects in regard to my writing; this evening I worked on the first segment of my in-depth 1 Peter bible study. With the introductory material and 1 Peter 1.1-2 almost out of the way, it's around 28 pages. Shiza. Longer than I wanted, but oh well. It's fascinating material. Aunt Teri and Uncle Bill are in town. Tomorrow I'm going down to Cincinnati, spending the night, and returning Saturday to hang out with a pretty cool girl. Ok, that's all I have. Good night and thanks for your patronage.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...