Wednesday, December 29, 2010

wednesday

Last night I dreamed I was part of a crew exploring a deserted island filled with dinosaurs. As we walked across the beach leading to the jungle, a flock of Gallimimus gave chase. We high-tailed it up a grassy hill and jumped over an old fence and crouched in the brambles as they encircled us. One of us, a doctor, had a satchel that started beeping. The Gallimimus got all riled up and started attacking his pack with their beaks, and he was caught underneath and all we could do was watch. It's been a while since I've had a dinosaur dream, so this was well overdue. Oh: Sarah said she dreamt a Tyrannosaurus chased her through the Mall. I guess it's the time of year for such dreams, no?

I worked a princess shift, 1-6:00. The truck came in with the week's supplies, and we unloaded it. Megan has Itunes on her phone, and she played some music and when the Cupid Shuffle came on, we all danced to it in rhythm behind the bar. Classic times, though it doesn't compare to the time we were dancing on the actual bar at the Hilltop. I believe the song was "Superfreak," and Monica and I unleashed. Great times. The rest of my evening crawled by as I watched "Twilight: Eclipse" with Mom and my grandma (who's in town for a while). Now it's off to bed for an early morning. What adventures will Thursday hold? My next post will answer said question.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...