Monday, December 27, 2010

monday

After work last night, Megan, Leah and I went to Cadillac Jack's for some drinks. It was a pretty good time. It's always good to hang out with work friends outside the work place. I had a 22 ounce Samuel Adams Winter Lager. I've had it before--at Outback a little while ago--and continue to be impressed. Since I didn't have dinner, I found myself more than slightly buzzed. I need to lay off the beer for a little while: all those carbs can't be too good for my weight loss endeavors. Ha. Weight loss endeavors. That phrase used to connote the idea of losing sixty, seventy pounds; now it connotes losing five. It's good to be back at my freshman weight; I am continually thankful.

I almost went and got my haircut today but decided against it. I'm gonna let it grow out for another week or so. 

I'm heading off to work soon. 12-5:00. An easy shift. Afterwards I hope to hang out with Dylan and (maybe) Tyler. I also want to rearrange my room a bit. This desk is quite the eyesore, and with my mini laptop, it no longer serves its purpose. Perhaps I'll just grab the collapsable laptop stand from the next bedroom over. Throw in a small little shelf. Yeah, that would clear up some space. 

Tanner keeps trying to eat my Christmas tree.
Note: Christmas is over. Take down the tree.
I have a stuffed koala and it's creepily staring at me.

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...