Tuesday, December 28, 2010

tuesday

Yesterday Dylan, Tyler and I went out for dinner and beers at The Rusty Bucket. We had nachos as an appetizer and then enjoyed some seared tuna asian wraps. Made me lust for sushi. At the end of the meal I got a nosebleed and had to go outside. How embarrassing. We ended the night with Mario-Kart, and they helped me rearrange some furniture in my room (i.e. we took out the desk; room is much more open now). I worked 6:30-3:00 this morning, and then my friend Leah and I went to Cadillac Jack's. I had a 22 ounce Killian's Red and forwent on dinner. Cut the calories but the alcohol swept through me. I dropped her off at work and then crashed for several hours, woke up feeling sick, had a miniature chicken chimichanga, a hot bath, and went to bed for a little while before watching half of the first Die Hard movie. I meant to go through all of them before Christmas--no Christmas is complete unless it's a Die Hard Christmas--but, thanks to my insanely busy schedule, was unable to do so. I'm trying to make up for lost time. I work a short shift tomorrow, and a short shift Thursday, and Friday night and Saturday morning I'll be in Cincinnati celebrating the New Year's with a few good people. Really looking forward to it. Nothing really contemplative to post today; better luck tomorrow?

No comments:

where we're headed

Over the last several years, we've undergone a shift in how we operate as a family. We're coming to what we hope is a better underst...